In January 2018, the CUES staff attended a unique BeGLAD refresher training session at a very special location, the Oakland showroom of One Workplace, a furniture company that works with schools to create active learning environments.
- Using Science and Social Justice to Raise Teaching Practice
- The Power of Play
- Raising a Community of Writers
- Project Based Geometry and The Trades
- PBL for Newcomers: Language Development, Engagement and Empowerment
- Our Changing Planet – Community of Practice
- Engaging Diverse Youth through Strong Dual Immersion
- Building the Structures: Effective and Lasting PBL
- Deeper Learning & Stronger Support for Teachers
- Differentiation through Student Self-Efficacy
- Equity Learning Walk
- Improving Outcomes for Multilingual Scholars through Collective Capacity Building
- Operation Lesson Study
- Studying Climate Justice Through Science, Art, and Action!
- Cultivating Anti-Racist Bilingual Learners Through Service and Action